Introduction


My name is Phoebe Hung and my candidate number is 8017. I completed brief 1: music industry. I worked with Georgina Harper-Dennett (8720) and Gabriel Meytanis (8560). To see my work, please click on the 3 labels on the right named A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction, and A2 Evaluation.

This is our music video

This is our music video. Please view it in 1080p for optimal experience.

My Music Video

Front digipak text

These are the front panels of our digipak album cover:

Digipak front cover image

Digipak front cover image

Inside digipak text

These are the inside panels of our album digipak:

Digipak inside cover image

Digipak inside cover image
Our website:

Please click on the image below to enter the site



Monday 4 January 2016

R&P post 10: Reflections so far/ looking ahead

Reflections so far

I think that our group has worked together very well. From the first meeting, we immediately delegated roles and tasks for individuals to do. We researched existing films' codes and conventions in our own time and made decisions as a group in our meetings regarding titles and the script etc. Our group has worked efficiently to finish the timeline, storyboard and animatic. We spent a lot of time brainstorming ideas and trying to come up with creative ways to film. For example, we established earlier on in our meetings that Alex and Olamide had GoPros that we could use to film surreal shots. I suggested that we could pour cereal onto the GoPro as a part of the character's daily morning routine. Many of our initial ideas did not make it to the final cut because we were constantly communicating with each other about new ideas and critiquing films like 'Submarine', 'Beautiful Thing' and 'Elephant'.


Looking ahead

I look forward to shooting our film opening. We will experiment with the logistics of filming, bearing in mind space and lighting. I particularly look forward to editing, which I think that I am most comfortable at doing as I know the basics from my previous experience with the preliminary task. I think that it will be interesting to see how our research will affect the rest of our sequence and whether or not our inspiration will be apparent in our finished piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment