Introduction


My name is Phoebe Hung and my candidate number is 8017. I completed brief 1: music industry. I worked with Georgina Harper-Dennett (8720) and Gabriel Meytanis (8560). To see my work, please click on the 3 labels on the right named A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction, and A2 Evaluation.

This is our music video

This is our music video. Please view it in 1080p for optimal experience.

My Music Video

Front digipak text

These are the front panels of our digipak album cover:

Digipak front cover image

Digipak front cover image

Inside digipak text

These are the inside panels of our album digipak:

Digipak inside cover image

Digipak inside cover image
Our website:

Please click on the image below to enter the site



Wednesday 3 February 2016

R&P post 14: Our call sheet

We produced a call sheet to ensure that we are organised and so that our main shoot goes smoother than our test shoot. We learnt from the mistakes that we made during the test shoot and incorporated that into our call sheet.

We detailed exactly when and where the individual actors would start and finish, the contact details for our group member and a specific timetable that includes lunch breaks and travel. We also communicated directly to the actors and to each other about meeting times: Georgina made a journey planner directing the way to her house so that it would be easy for us and the actors to arrive there.

This is the call sheet that Alex and Olamide created:

If I were to redo the call sheet, I would put in a health and safety brief for the actors' wellbeing and I would conduct a risk assessment, especially since we were using expensive filming equipment and it was important that they didn't get damaged. I would also create a more developed timetable that would include short breaks to rest because this would give the actors and crew members incentive to finish on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment