Introduction


My name is Phoebe Hung and my candidate number is 8017. I completed brief 1: music industry. I worked with Georgina Harper-Dennett (8720) and Gabriel Meytanis (8560). To see my work, please click on the 3 labels on the right named A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction, and A2 Evaluation.

This is our music video

This is our music video. Please view it in 1080p for optimal experience.

My Music Video

Front digipak text

These are the front panels of our digipak album cover:

Digipak front cover image

Digipak front cover image

Inside digipak text

These are the inside panels of our album digipak:

Digipak inside cover image

Digipak inside cover image
Our website:

Please click on the image below to enter the site



Saturday 5 March 2016

Construction post 7: My personal contribution to the shoot sessions

In the shoot sessions, I took on various jobs. In the test shoot, I acted as one of the bullies (but my acting was appalling), I also took on the role of director, camerawoman, the person on sound and the clapper-board.

In the photos below, you can see the shots that I contributed to:

I am holding the clapper-board, which documents the
shot number and the take so that it could be
organised during the edit easily

Here, I am the the midst of bullying Ales - a hard thing
to do when he is about twice as tall as I am!

Here, I am filming an over the shoulder shot
(OTS) of Reuben holding his diary




This is the shot that I filmed






















This is me during the back-up shoot capturing footage of the lake
This is what the camera recorded
I also wanted to get this shot so that that we could cut in between two
master shots, which would display good continuity
The lake scenes that we shot at the jetty were an important part of our sequence due to its aesthetics and emphasised Craig's character - solitude and completive. I decided that our protagonist needed a purpose and a reason to be there. At the back-up shoot, I came up with the idea that he would throw a stick into the water as opposed to trailing his hand through the water which looked quite awkward and took away from the relativity of the scene.

I think that the efficiency of my filming improved a lot over the course of time. I already knew the skills and was able to implement them but had to familiarise myself with the equipment. I found that in the last shooting day, I was able to save time by moving quickly in between shots. I could adjust the height of the tripod and check the bubble level in record speed.

Overall, I think that our group worked well in the shoot sessions. Everybody contributed well to the shooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment