Introduction


My name is Phoebe Hung and my candidate number is 8017. I completed brief 1: music industry. I worked with Georgina Harper-Dennett (8720) and Gabriel Meytanis (8560). To see my work, please click on the 3 labels on the right named A2 Research and Planning, A2 Construction, and A2 Evaluation.

This is our music video

This is our music video. Please view it in 1080p for optimal experience.

My Music Video

Front digipak text

These are the front panels of our digipak album cover:

Digipak front cover image

Digipak front cover image

Inside digipak text

These are the inside panels of our album digipak:

Digipak inside cover image

Digipak inside cover image
Our website:

Please click on the image below to enter the site



Saturday 25 June 2016

Evaluation question 1: Did you enjoy the main workshop shoot day? What role(s) did you take? What were your best bits and why?

I loved taking part in the music video remake and it was very educational as well as fun. We worked alongside professional crew who taught us about various skills including using the lighting desk and directing.

Marking the hip hop scenes
The roles that I took on throughout the day:
  • Slating the hip hop shots with the clapper board
  • Acting as Taylor for the ballet/swan lake scenes
  • Dancing in the street, cheerleading and ribbon dancing scene


I particularly enjoyed getting my hair and makeup done by professional makeup artists. I would say that my favourite part was performing in front of the camera with the crew shouting the lyrics to Shake It Off.

This is a time-lapse of the Seward Studio during our 11 hour shoot. Here, you can see the set, the different lighting setups and the crew working on set.


No comments:

Post a Comment